Warranty and Service
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
Timely & Timeless is an authorized dealer for all brands it offers for sale and each clock is covered by full manufacturer warranty. Warranty conditions vary slightly from brand to brand but all service on all clocks purchased from Timely & Timeless is done in the United States at the manufacturer or their direct representative authorized repair facility. Each clock we offer has unique serial number and comes complete with paperwork you need to obtain warranty service. Please follow instructions enclosed. In order to obtain service, please call first to make sure that the repair you need is covered by warranty and to see if the shipping may be covered as well. If it is the part that is needed, in most cases, the manufacturer is able to ship the part to you free of charge.
All Kieninger, Hermle and Sternreiter clocks sold by Timely & Timeless come with a full 3-year manufacturer warranty for protection against defects in parts and workmanship. This is the most extensive and comprehensive warranty in the industry, which of course is to be expected on these hi-end items made with the highest quality of materials and the best workmanship.
Romba, Trenkle Uhren and other brands we offer are covered by a standard 1-year manufacturer warranty.
We're pleased to provide our customers with peace of mind that their clock will continue to function properly or be repaired or replaced at no cost.
We also provide peace of mind on heavier and hard-to-handle merchandise items with a complimentary "white glove" delivery and setup service. Grandfather and other floor clocks are delivered into the recipient’s home or office, and not just left at the front door, and set up according to the customer's instructions.
All Clock movements sold by Timely & Timeless are covered by the manufacturer's warranty
- FHS and URGOS clock movements have a 3 year warranty against factory defects. Within 1-90 days: repair or replace at manufacturer's discretion and return is paid by the manufacturer.
- After the 91 days and up to 3 years: customer responsible for return. Manufacturer will repair defective unit including pivot holes worn to the point the clock stops.
- If any markings are added to the movement, this becomes an automatic repair.
- Contact us for a return number before shipping.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pack the return securely. Damages due to improper packing by the customer will not be credited.
There are the following enhanced warranties:
- Bearings in the UW03 series have a 15 year warranty.
- The AEL12 and SEW01 have a 5 yr. warranty on the balance unit